Terms & Conditions
- Rooks Edge is a privately owned property and we value our guest's privacy. Therefore, your booking and tariff is for two people in Rooms 1, 2 and 3.
- All rates are in Australian dollars. Weekends are defined as Friday and Saturday nights. Midweek is defined as Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Check in is after 2pm on the day of the booking and checkout 10 am the day of departure.
- No bond is payable however guests are responsible for costs due to damage or breakages of any items over $20. Any charges due to damage or breakages will be debited from your credit card after the checkout date.
- To avoid excess cleaning charges we ask that you leave the retreat in a similar condition to which you found it on arrival. All used kitchen items used are to be washed thoroughly and packed away. Excess cleaning charges will apply if the area is left in an unreasonable condition.
- Left items are the responsibility of guests.
- Rooks Edge is an adults only property and does not cater for children. However, where all rooms are booked within a group booking children are welcome.
- Common room areas are cleaned daily. Stays of 10 days and over will be serviced at mid-stay or weekly. Stays under 10 days will be serviced weekly on request and with permission to enter room; additional towels will be provided for stays between 4-9 days.
- Booking directly with Rooks Edge makes you a member of the Rooks Edge B&B with the special rates noted on the website. Membership provides special rates and we will not send you emails with your details private.
- Group bookings: Please contact us for special terms and conditions.
- Rooks Edge Retreats requires a 30% deposit of the total tariff to confirm a booking.
- Your accommodation balance is due seven days prior to your arrival.
- The credit card details you provide when booking will be held as guarantee of your booking and will be debited as per our Cancellation Policy.
- We are a small boutique business so cancellations and date changes can affect us greatly. Please read our Cancellation Policy thoroughly. By booking rooms at Rooks Edge, this means you agree to the following Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellations or date changes less than 7 days prior to stay - deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellations on Hanging Rock concert or Gisborne market weekends - deposit is non-refundable for bookings cancelled less than 3 months out from the concert or market weekend.