- First Saturday of every month: Woodend Farmers Market is an accredited farmer market and operates on the first saturday of the month from 9am - 1pm. Located at the Community Centre grounds on the cnr of High & Forest Streets. The market features a wide selection of local & Victorian produce direct from producer to you! First
- First Sunday of every month: Gisborne Town and Olde Time Market, held on the first Sunday of every month 9am - 2pm. The GREAT Gisborne Market has over 250 stalls offering a large range of products. Food and wine, fresh produce, quality hand made items, arts and crafts, clothing, accessories, jewellery, books, plants and fresh flowers.
- Second Saturday of every month: Kyneton Farmers Market, on the second saturday of every month from 8am-1pm. The Kyneton Farmers' Market is located smack bang in the centre of Piper Street in St Paul's Park. Kyneton is one of the jewels of the Great Central Province with its bluestone buildings, fabulous restaurants and coffee shops and quirky shops that are studded along Piper Street. The area is famous for dry climate wines and has produced some brilliant labels such as Granite Hill, Rowanston and Black Jack.
- Third Saturday of every month: Riddells Creek Farmers Market, 3rd Saturday of every month Jan-Nov from 9am - 1pm. An accredited farmers market that is small and feisty.
- Fourth Saturday of every month: Lancefield & District Farmers' Market, Held at High Street, Centre Plantation, Lancfield from 9am - 1pm.
- Every day: See the farmgate produce stalls open every day in Bacchus Marsh. The Avenue of Honour is scattered with many roadside fruit and veg stalls, each offering something unique. Each farm gate grows a different and diverse range of seasonal produce, often picked fresh daily. Over 25 different varieties of apples are grown along the Avenue of Honour. As well as produce, you will find honeys, jams, apple cider vinegars, fresh peanut butter and much more to be discovered.